The Eleven Kingdoms of Eurathon are in turmoil. Borgeez, prince of the Ninth Kingdom, wishes to follow the footsteps of his parents in preserving the sovereignty of his kingdom. However, a dark, powerful force lurks beneath the shadows, seeking to unite all eleven kingdoms. Borgeez must rally his allies to stand against sinister machinations even as he vows to avenge his parents - and in doing so, he may leave his mark in history either as a revolutionary...or a tragic failure. From Author:- The release of the chapters will be decided by the response of readers. The more followers this story gains, the faster the updates will be and longer the chapters. Please provide feedback on any mistakes you see in chapters, including grammatical mistakes. Thank you. Editor and proofreader- Tomoyuki Tanaka! Initial chapters are short. I'll increase the word count from chapter 12.
An abandoned warehouse. A woman was lying on a surgical table. Blood was dripping out of the clean cut made on her belly. The blood had formed a small puddle near the foot of the table. The only sound that echoed in the silent night was of a dull thud, when a drop of blood fell on the ground. There was a cradle lying next to the table. Lying in it was a baby, wrapped in a clean white cloth. He looked down at the baby and whispered, "You are so beautiful. You deserve a better life. I will give you that life." The only irony was that the baby was an unborn. Someone is going about killing pregnant women and their unborn babies. There is one question that everyone wants the answer to. What have the babies done?
When the world is falling apart it calls upon the best humanity has to offer; those that bring out the best of others and would sacrifice themselves for the common good. These guys are not those guys.
Vraxia was born without her parents. They left her with her grandmother who took care of her while she was growing. The only memory her parents left was the black umbrella that was said that it would protect anyone who carries it by their side. This was the custom of the family for generations because they were known for wielding the umbrella as their protection or weapon. For generations countless blood drip from their merciless umbrella. They were known for their skilled and merciless combat skills. Every predator that comes before them is their most enjoyed and favorite prey. But now that Vraxia was left alone with her only family, her grandmother. How would she grow as a fine and strong woman.
After the 3rd Great World War also known as the 'Great Nuclear War', 60% of the Earth's population was wiped out. But because of the raditions the remaining 40 % was evolved. 500 years after the great world war, world changed completely. Somewhere in a dark alley, a boy covered in blood was rescued by a policeman during his patrol. Who is this boy? Why is he injured so seriously? Btw guys, Genre for this novel is actually Sci-fi & Fantasy.....i chose Action by mistake and now i don't know how to change it, so yeah its an sci-fi & fantasy book......
Demetrios Kanzaki is a very troubled man with a very dark past who has sworn off love for himself. He doesn't believe that there's someone out there for him with how little luck he has been getting in the love department. He sticks to himself and his job and he isn't worried about anyone being attracted to him. He isn't worried about someone wanting him because he doesn't want himself. He doesn't worry about someone loving him, because he doesn't love himself. That is, until he meets the famous and fabulous John Cavanaugh.
Conner losted his eye sight when he was little, how it happend?Novody knows.Now that not being able to see is bad, then what would school be like?
A kid who was abandoned by his father had a lucky encounter that led of him becoming the God of all and had the knowledge of everything in the world and became the ruler of the world from the shadows of the most powerful or influential man in the world.
Blair Aiden is sophisticated, classy and intelligent, everything she needed to work as a solicitor at a prestigious law firm, but she had another job, one that does not involve the bore of paperwork and courts, one that feeds her thrill seeking side and one that would land her in jail if she was ever caught.